Jackson Professional Firefighters Local 1850
DEAR FIRE FIGHTER SUPPORTERS:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone who supports our organization through the purchase of vouchers to our family oriented events.
The Jackson Fire Fighters Association represents a diversified group of Fire Fighters from the Jackson area, and does not represent any City or County Department. Our organization has proudly been serving our community since 1969. We are not a charity, but a nonprofit employee organization; therefore your contribution is not tax deductible.
Please consult your tax professional for more information.
We have filed all required reports with the City of Jackson and the State of Tennessee.
Once again, thank you for supporting your Fire Fighters.
Tony Murdaugh, President
Jackson Fire Fighters Association
Through the purchase of your vouchers you are supporting the men and women of the Jackson Fire Fighters Association, who have made saving lives and property their lifelong profession. Your support helps enable our Fire Fighters with their outstanding programs and other member benefits such as:
• SUPPORTING THE AMERICAN RED CROSS of Mid-West Tennessee to assist families throughout Jackson and Madison County, as well as Carroll, Chester, Crockett, Gibson, Hardeman, Haywood and Henderson Counties that have lost their homes or been displace due to house fires or other disasters.
• MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ASSOCIATION to assist in finding a cure.
• PROVIDE SCHOOLS throughout Jackson and Madison County with Fire safety material to help teach children fire safety, and fire prevention.
• PROVIDING BRAND NEW AMERICAN MADE WINTER COATS to less fortunate children throughout Madison County.
• OPERATION HEARTBEAT with a goal to place an Automatic Defibrillator in every Emergency Response Vehicle in Jackson and Madison County to treat emergency cardiac conditions such as heart attacks. This would place one of these devices within four minutes of every resident in Jackson and Madison County.